Tuesday 17 May 2016

30 Random Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Me


  • I am most definitely an early bird – most people are grouchy when they get up in the morning and then perk up during the day, I'm the total opposite.
  • I'm a tinsy 5"2
  • I love stationary and notebooks, lists especially, a list notebook? Now you're talking!
  • I'm always cold, so I love the sun. It makes me feel healthier and happier – so a hot destination is always my first choice of holiday.
  • I've broken a lot of bones, and I mean a lot. At least 10 different places in my body numerous times – all down to my condition but I'll talk about that more later.
  • I've got tiny size 3 feet!
  • I am hyper-mobile/double jointed
  • I HATE maths or anything to do with numbers – ugh
  • I love visiting new places with Dave, they're our little adventures, no matter how obscure random or small the place is
  • I love getting new piercings and tattoos – every time is like it's my birthday!
  • I LOVE Paris – it will always hold a special place in my heart, it's where Dave took me as a surprise for my first birthday spent with him and then 4 years later where he proposed to me!
  • I'm 1 of 4 siblings
  • My favourite tv show to watch over and over again is The Big Bang Theory
  • I hate cheese – yes I know I'm in the minority here but it smells like vomit !!
  • I'm deadly allergic to general anaesthetic 
  • I love makeup – but for me, not anyone else. It's amazing how you can paint on a healthy happy glow even when you're feeling like absolute dirt inside :(
  • My eyesight is getting worse as I get older – to the point I can't see peoples faces properly in the street, but I won't ever wear contacts – don't try to convince me!
  • I'm never late
  • I have Misophonia, I cannot stand the sound of people chewing, swallowing, picking or tapping things
  • Okay weird one here; I like smelling my dogs head – she just smells so good!
  • My favourite brand of footwear ? Dr Martens .. so y'know if you're ever stuck for what to get me for Christmas or my birthday ;)
  • I talk too fast – I'm very aware of it, but just can't seem to slow down no matter how hard I try, so just try to keep up ;)
  • I LOVE CAKE!
  • I can't stand the taste of coffee - I'm most definitely a tea person
  • I love photography and learning new things about it
  • I have a whippet called Pepper <3 - she is my baby ! Don't try and tell me otherwise
  • I am a massive animal lover, dogs in particular are my weakness. I could be in the middle of a very important conversation or in a massive rush somewhere but if I see a dog, I won't hesitate to stop and try to make friends.
  • I'm a born & bred East London girl!
  • I think potatoes have to be my favourite food
  • I have one undying celebrity crush that hasn't changed since I was about 14 - Brendon Urie from Panic At The Disco , (who just happen to be my number 1 fav band of all time!) 
  • Biggest fears ? Has to be the dentist, open water and insects (especially the flying kind -- yuck)
Jamie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment